Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Time: 8:00-9:00 p.m.
Place: Zoom (Link will be sent before event start.)
Cost: Free for FEW Members
Register: By February 15, midnightDo you enjoy reading? Is talking about books and getting reading recommendations your idea of a good time? If so, please join us for the very first Kansai FEW Readers Group. It’s a casual gathering of readers who share what they’ve been reading lately and trade reading tips and recommendations. (Note: It's not a book club. We are not reading one book together.)
Here is the plan:
- Meet at the scheduled time on ZOOM.
- Each participant will be given time will to talk about a book (or books) they are reading or have read recently. The final minutes will be to answer any questions. (The total amount of time per participant will depend on how many attend.)
- The book(s) discussed can be fiction or non-fiction.
- You can use the time as you like. However, please don’t just recount the story or give spoilers.
- Once you’ve done your bit, sit back, relax, and get more ideas for your reading wish list!
Once you have registered, you'll receive an email with more detailed information about this event.
HOST: Rebecca Arthur
The link will be emailed to you about 30 minutes before the event starts. We will also post it in our Facebook Member's Area on event night--so, members, if you decide to join at the last minute, please find the link and drop in.
We hope to see you there!