Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Time: 8:00-9:00 p.m.
Place: Zoom (Link will be sent before the event starts.)
Cost: Free for FEW Members
The Kansai FEW Readers Group is a casual gathering of readers who share what they’ve been reading lately, and trade reading tips and recommendations. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please join us! (Note: It's not a book club. We are not reading one book together.)
Here is the plan:
- Meet at the scheduled time on ZOOM.
- Each participant will be given time to talk about a book (or books) they are reading or recommend. There will also be time for question. (The amount of time will depend on the number of participants. We may need to divide into break-out rooms.)
- The book(s) discussed can be fiction or non-fiction.
- You can use your time as you like. However, please don’t just recount the story or give spoilers.
- Once you have spoken, sit back, relax, and get more ideas for your reading wish list!
Once you have registered, a few days before the event you'll receive an email with more detailed information.
HOST: Rebecca Arthur
The link will be emailed to you about 30 minutes before the event starts.
We hope to see you there!