Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023*
*This is the day before the February FEW Monthly Meeting.
Time: 8:00-9:00 p.m.
Place: Zoom (Link will be sent before the event starts.)
Cost: Free for FEW Members
Registration: Until 7:00 pm on February 15, 2023
The Kansai FEW Readers Group is a casual gathering of readers who share what they’ve been reading lately. Any kind of book goes! Participants have shared fiction, non-fiction, books of poetry, and even books in languages other than English. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please join us!
Here is the plan:
- Meet at the scheduled time on ZOOM.
- Each participant has time to share a book (or books) they are reading or recommend. There will also be time for questions.
- The book(s) discussed can be fiction or non-fiction.
- You can use your time as you like. However, please don’t just recount the story or give spoilers.
- Once you have spoken, sit back, relax, and get more ideas for your reading wish list!
We hope to see you there!
- This is not a book club. We are not reading one book together.
- You are not under any obligation to attend regularly. Come as often, or as seldom, as you like.
- You are welcome even if you don't have a book to share. Just let us know at the beginning so the time per person can be adjusted accordingly.