FEW Kansai Spring Lunch
Saturday, April 15
Lunch Buffet at the
Intercontinental Hotel, Osaka
11:30 ~ 2:30 (Meet in the lobby at 11:15.)
(Includes service charge, tax, and a small spring gift. Drinks separate.)
Spring is here! Join us as we celebrate together while enjoying good company and delicious fare at the Intercontinental Hotel in Umeda, Osaka. The venue is the Noka Roast and Grill on the 20th floor. It's a lovely opportunity to connect with friends old and new. Hope to see you there!
Registration is limited to 15 people, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Members are given priority until midnight on Friday, March 24. If there are spaces still available, registration will then open to non-members and spouses as well. Registration will close at midnight on Monday, April 10 or when space is no longer available.
Please note before registering:
- Our group will be seated at three tables in the same vicinity seating 4, 5, and 6 people.
- The lunch includes a main dish (pre-selected with your registration) and a buffet offering appetizers, salads, and desserts. Coffee or tea also included. The main dish options are shown below.
- Drinks are not included in the lunch fee. You are responsible for the cost of any drinks ordered.
- Modifications can be made for allergies and gluten-free diets. Please make a comment on your registration form.
- If you are vegetarian or vegan, choose the the corresponding option and a main dish will be prepared for you.
- Note that the buffet selection includes items suitable for those with dietary restrictions among the variety of dishes on offer. The buffet does not cater to specific dietary needs.
- Cancellations must be received by midnight, Monday, April 10 or you will be responsible for the event fee unless your spot can be filled from the wait list or you send a friend in your place.
* * * * * MENU * * * * *
(To view the .pdf menu from Noka Roast and Grill, click here.)